Thursday, January 19, 2012

This is my first blog post. This blog is supposed to be based on my personal experience with writing. I have been writing since the 5th grade. I went to Stemley Elementary and we had to take the Writing Assessment and the highest score you could was a 4, I made a 3. I had to take it again in the 10th grade and again I made a 3. I have had an alright experience with writing. I used to love writing, but lately I have started to hate it and I don't know why. I experience writer's block a lot and sometimes I really don't have anything to write about. I don't why I started hating writing. I don't know if it has something to do with college or what. Maybe I'll start back liking writing, maybe not. So I guess my personal experience with writing has been ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment