Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Car Lust



         I didn’t know what I wanted to do my ds106 assignment on this week. I was going through the assignments and Car Lust caught my car. This assignment wants you to pick your dream car and write about it.

            I absolutely love this car. I have been obsessing over this car for many years. Every time I’m driving and I see one (which isn’t often), I get so excited like it’s my car. It looks so beautiful under the sunlight. I know when people think of Range Rovers, they think of very expensive cars which they are. But I know one day I can afford my dream car. I got the photo from www.autoblog.com

1 comment:

  1. Ho Friend i Give Small Tips For Maintanences...
    Regular Maintenance is vital to keeping your car on the road. The time and effort you put into keeping up with scheduled maintenance can save you big money in the long run. Your vehicle manufacturer came up with a maintenance schedule and service intervals that are specific to your car or truck, but check out our easy to follow regular maintenance checklists to keep up with your car's needs

    Long Island Web Design

    ReplyDelete