Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blog Post 7


After working on the wiki project alone last week, I have come to realize that I actually like working in groups better. The part of the project that I wasn’t hard or anything, I think I just had gotten used to working with other people. When I’m working by myself, I lose focus very easily; my mind is always wondering somewhere else. I’m very hard on myself and most of the time I think that I’m doing the project wrong. I have a fear that when I’m working alone that the project isn’t going to be right or something like that and I’m afraid that I’m not going to make a good grade on it. I think working in groups is much better for me, just so I won’t be so hard on myself and so I won’t be thinking that the project isn’t going to be correct. I guess I’ll have to get used to working alone because our next project we’re working alone on this project. I’m kind of afraid of working alone on this project as well. Like I said before I’m very hard on myself and I’m thinking that I won’t do my best on this project, but I know if I have any questions one of my classmates will help me.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. When I work alone I have so many questions I feel go unanswered. But when I work with a group I have less questions and I'm less worried. I guess that is because everyone plays a part in the group and it's easy to feed off of.

    ReplyDelete