Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blog Post 5

I’m really excited about our group Wiki project. I think since just about the whole class is working on the project now, it’s going to turn out really good. I think each group had did a really good job on their Wiki project, but as a class I know we can make them better, and get them to good article standard. I hope our article can meet good article standard and make Mrs. Sasser proud of us. Our fair use article wasn’t what it was supposed to be. We didn’t put what was supposed to be in the article. Since the whole class in now working on it, I know that it will have everything it needs to have in it. It made me feel really good today when everyone came to the library to work on our articles. That let me know that everyone really cares about this project and wants to make a good grade. I was very nervous when we were first given this project because I didn’t know what to expect from this project. I thought it was going to be very hard to do, but since I have started working on it, it’s actually very easy. I just hope the article turns out very good and meets good article standard.

1 comment:

  1. I think we will do very well every one ended up coming and doing there part. At first when no one came I nervous I actually wrote my blog on that. I owe you all an apology because as soon as I posted it every one came and got right to work I'm proud of our whole class.

    ReplyDelete